Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Letterboxing in a Bathtub & More Crazy Antics

Five years ago I began hosting letterboxing events at my home. While planning, I decided to decorate the bathtub and that quickly morphed into creating a letterbox stage. Now, I often hear from boxers, "What are you planning for you tub this year?" Since it is now an annual thing, I decided to gather photos of each. If you have any photos, I'd love to add them.

aMAZEing Holiday Lockboxes - Dec. 2015 -
Twelve Swans a Swimming



Winterfest - Feb. 2016 - Frosty's Friends

Sadly, one of his friends melted. 
(image re-created)



St. Louis ICE - Jan. 2017 - The Polar Plunge




NOel Escape - Jan. 2018 - The Frog Pond

(image recreated)

 Myths, Monsters & Mayhem - Jan. 2019 -
Greek Warship & The Kracken



 Frog's Winter Wonderland - Jan. 2020 - Poor Ralphie!





  Frog's Winter Wonderland - Jan. 2020 - Shitter's Full

And not just bathtubs... Cousin Eddie has a gift for you. 
(stamp at bottom of the bucket filled with sewage (chocolate pudding)













2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! What an imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the pictures! I'm so glad my stamps got to be part of the bathtub tradition!

    ReplyDelete